Fourth Annual Play for Gracie Foundation Memorial FootGolf Tournament
When & Where
September 9th & 10th, 2017
Eagle Ridge Short Course
Benefiting the Play for Gracie Foundation
Funds raised by the Memorial FootGolf Tournament will be used to fund the Play for Gracie Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing opportunities for kids to enjoy the sports they love by offering scholarships, sports equipment and/or other needs.
Tournament Format• 4-person teams
• Age Brackets (8-12 yrs, 13-17 yrs, 18+ yrs, Family, Non-competitive – just for fun)
• First place and runner-up teams in each division will be awarded.
• An overall grand prize winner will also be awarded.
Player Benefits• 2 rounds of FootGolf (one each day)
• “Swag” bag
• Each team will be supplied a caddy
Additional Features• Leaderboard
• Large raffle with premium items
• Contests will be held for best team name and craziest socks worn!
Registration/Entry Fee• Fee per team is $140.00. Save $20 with early-bird registration! Register by July 9th and pay only $120.00.
• Maximum of four players per team; two rounds guaranteed.
• Registration Form and entry fee must be postmarked by registration deadline.
• Please make checks payable to: Play for Gracie
• Register online and pay with PayPal: Online Registration.
• No refunds will be given.
• Event is limited to 50 teams.
General Information• Each team plays two rounds; one round per day.
• Each team will be assigned a tee time.
• There will be a time limit of one hour per round.
• Teams must supply their own soccer balls.
• Please wear athletic shoes or indoor soccer shoes. No cleats will be allowed.
• Carpooling is encouraged as space is limited.
• Young children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
SponsorsPlease contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in being a sponsor of this event.
T-Shirt ContestFor more information, please see contest entry form: T-Shirt Design Contest.
Winner Receives FREE Shirt & Team Entry ($140+ value)!