Fifth Annual Play for Gracie Foundation Memorial FootGolf Tournament
When & Where
September 15th, 2018
Eagle Ridge Short Course
Benefiting the Play for Gracie Foundation
Funds raised by the Memorial FootGolf Tournament will be used to fund the Play for Gracie Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing opportunities for kids to enjoy the sports and other activities they love by offering scholarships, sports equipment and/or other needs.
Tournament Format• Now a one day event
• 2-person teams
• Age Brackets (8-12 yrs, 13-17 yrs, 18+ yrs, Family, Non-competitive – just for fun)
• First place and runner-up teams in each division will be awarded.
• An overall grand prize winner will also be awarded.
Player Benefits• 2 rounds of FootGolf
• “Swag” bag
Additional Features• Leaderboard
• Large raffle with premium items
• Contests will be held for best team name and craziest socks worn!
Registration/Entry Fee• Fee per team is $70.00. (New this year)
• Two players per team. (New this year)
• Registration Form and entry fee must be postmarked by registration deadline.
• Please make checks payable to: Play for Gracie
• Register online and pay with PayPal: Online Registration.
• No refunds will be given.
• Event is limited to 50 teams.
General Information• Each team plays two rounds
• Each team will be assigned a tee time and starting hole.
• There will be a time limit of one hour per round.
• Teams must supply their own soccer balls.
• Please wear athletic shoes or indoor soccer shoes. No cleats will be allowed.
• Teams are encouraged to bring their own water bottles and beverages are available for purchase on-site
• Carpooling is encouraged as space is limited.
• Young children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
SponsorsPlease contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in being a sponsor of this event.
For more information, contact our volunteer coordinator at email@example.com.